- Learn to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to learn new programs and software related to Virtual Design.
- Assist with REVIT modeling.
- Assist with Clash detection/trade coordination.
- Assist with schedule updates and utilize 4D scheduling.
- Assist with Architect, Engineer, and Owner meeting minutes as project is developed.
- Assist in quantity and material take offs.
- Assist in identifying and analyzing unique features of work on the construction project.
- Assist in creating virtual mock-ups during the project.
- Assist with construction team during construction phase.
- Previous “hands on” construction and BIM experience
- Experience with BIM software (REVIT, Navisworks, Revizto, etc)
- Experience with Sketch Up
- Experience with Document Control Software (Bluebeam)
- Experience with presentations (Lumion)
Essential Job Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective oral/written communication; effectively shares knowledge and information
- Commitment to learning, staff development; ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Ability to make and support effective decisions within one’s scope of authority
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan and organize
- Flexible and creative in finding new ways to improve the organization’s effectiveness.