- Learn to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to learn new programs and software related to Field Operations.
- Assist with organization of project documents. This includes RFIs (Request for Information) development, tracking and distributing. This also includes updating, posting field use drawings and As-Built Drawings.
- Assist with schedule updates and photo documentation.
- Assist with Project Daily Reports and Daily Activity Hazard Analysis.
- Assist with monitoring and enforcement of Quality Control and CORE Safety Implementation Plan.
- Assist the Project Superintendent with weekly schedule updates.
- Assist the Project Superintendent with manpower allocation for subcontractors.
- Assist the Project Superintendent with maintaining a clean jobsite.
- Inspection and pre-inspection walkthrough with Project Superintendent.
- Experience working in the field
- Experience with Bluebeam
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with Viewpoint Construction Software
Essential Job Requirements
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Spanish speaking not required, but preferred.
- Average computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office and MS Project.
- Experience with delivery methods. General Contracting, CMAR and Design/Build
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.