- Learn to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Assist with Development and Organization of Project Document Control. This includes RFI (Request for Information) development, tracking and distribution. This also includes Updating, Posting Field Use Drawings and As-Built Drawings.
- Assist with Meeting Minutes for Owner, Subcontractors, and Coordination meetings. Record and distribute these minutes.
- Assist with Submittal Procurement, Review, Coordination, and Distribution.
- Assist with tracking, updating, and distribution of construction change documents, such as ASI’s (Architectural Supplemental Instructions), PRs (Proposal Requests), and CCDs (Construction Change Directives.)
- Assist in Project Cost updates. Assist with entering PCOs (Pending Change Orders) in order to write SCOs (Subcontract Change Orders) and
CORs (Change Order Requests).
- Assist with monitoring and enforcement of Quality Control and CORE Safety Implementation Plan.
- Assist with schedule updates and photo documentation.
- Assist with Project Daily Reports and Daily Activity Hazard Analysis.
- Assist with Project Closeout including Operation and Maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, punchlists, Owner training, and warranty management plans.
- Assist in new Project Setup in Viewpoint (Phase codes, contract items, bill groups, etc.)
- Assist in preparing Subcontract Scope of Work documents (Attachment A’s) for new Contracts.
- Assist Project Coordinator as needed with Project Start-Up and Project Close-Out.
- Previous “hands on” construction experience
- Experience with scheduling software (Microsoft Project or Primavera)
- Experience with Project Management Software (Viewpoint)
- Experience with Document Control Software (Textura, Submittal Exchange, Bluebeam)
Essential Job Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective oral/written communication; effectively shares knowledge and information
- Commitment to learning, staff development; ability to give/receive constructive
- Ability to make and support effective decisions within one’s scope of authority
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan and organize
- Flexible and creative in finding new ways to improve the organization’s effectiveness.