- Learn to read and interpret contract documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to learn new programs and software related to Business Applications.
- Become proficient in Bluebeam in the following areas:
- Slip Sheeting,
- Punchlist, and
- Studio Sessions/Projects.
- Become proficient in MS Project.
- Learn the basics in Viewpoint.
- Provide continuous improvement training to project teams.
- Learn to troubleshoot on any Business Applications related software.
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve current work-flows through the use of technology
- Interests in Technology in Construction
- Experience with Bluebeam
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience with Viewpoint Construction Software
Essential Job Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective oral/written communication; effectively shares knowledge and information
- Commitment to learning, staff development; ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Ability to make and support effective decisions within one’s scope of authority
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan and organize
- Flexible and creative in finding new ways to improve the organization’s effectiveness