- Directs activities of workers concerned with construction of buildings or other construction projects by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Confers with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances within work force.
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Directs workers concerned with major maintenance or reconditioning projects for existing installations.
At CORE, trust is our foundation.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
- Degree in Building Construction highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in any of the following sectors: commercial mid-rise / high-rise / multi-family housing (no single family homes), assisted living facility, healthcare, hospital, office, hospitality, education and public projects.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and coordinate between several different departments and clients. Must be able to handle conflict resolution.
- Above average computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, MS Project required.
- Experience with delivery methods such as General Contracting, CMaR and Design/Build.
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.