CORE Construction is a national General Contractor with offices in seven states, while currently performing commercial and municipal work in ten states. We are seeking a Project Superintendent to join our Nevada team.
Candidate will be responsible for all onsite activities of a construction project ranging from start-up to punch-out, including:
- Coaching subcontractors on safe construction practices
- Quality control
- Maintaining the project schedule
- Facilitating and encouraging subcontractor coordination
- Working with design team and owner to overcome challenges
- Reviewing all drawings, specifications and submittals
- Daily progress reports and weekly schedule updates
AT CORE CONSTRUCTION, WE BUILD MORE THAN BUILDINGS.
We also build strong, long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and integrity. Through these relationships, we have been finding solutions that add value to construction projects in markets across the nation since 1937.
When you partner with CORE Construction, you are working with a family-owned company with many regional offices and a history that reaches back over 75 years. You will benefit from the experience, commitment, integrity and innovation of some of the brightest professionals the industry has to offer. These CORE values are evident in every level of our company and are a part of everything we do.
- High School Diploma, College preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ construction experience
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills: Outlook, MS Office and MS Project preferred
- Experience with CMAR & Design/Build delivery methods is preferred
- Must work well in a team environment and be committed to excellence
- Must be willing to travel within the state of Nevada
- OSHA 30
- A valid NV Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation