National General Contractor Seeking a Lead Multi Family Superintendent in Sarasota, FL.
CORE Construction is a national General Contractor with offices in seven states. CORE is ranked #16 for multifamily construction in the USA with most of the work located in Florida. We are seeking a Lead Multi Family Superintendent for our Florida projects.
As a Multi Family Super you will be reviewing all drawings, specifications and subcontractor submittals. The Super assures work quality and sets standards for quality control. You will assist the PM from the project start-up including utilities and temporary job trailers all the way thru punch-out. You will enforce safety procedures with everyone on the job site as well as conduct weekly sub meetings. You will be responsible for daily and/or weekly progress reports using a laptop and MS Office and MS Project. Projects are located in Florida only.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
At CORE, trust is our foundation.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
- High School Diploma, College preferred.
- OSHA 30
- 10+ years’ experience in multifamily projects that are wood frame.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Spanish speaking not required, but preferred.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office and MS Project.
- Experience with delivery methods. General Contracting, CMAR and Design/Build.
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.
- CORE is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.