National General Contractor Seeking Full Time Assistant Project Manager
As an Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager on projects ranging from $2-$25 million.
• Receive, Review and Distribute RFIs and Submittals
• Updating the construction schedule
• Assisting with the buyout process
• Plan Revisions
• Backup to Project Manager
Projects are located in Florida. The Assistant Project Manager is expected to travel to the jobsite as needed, however, based out of the University Park (Sarasota / Bradenton) office.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
At CORE, trust is our foundation.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
- Degree in Building Construction.
- Willing to learn and grow with the Company.
- 2 year’s experience in any of the following sectors: commercial mid-rise / high-rise / multi-family housing (no single family homes), assisted living facility, healthcare, hospital, office, hospitality, education and public projects.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and coordinate between several different departments and clients. Must be able to handle conflict resolution.
- Above average computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, MS Project required.
- Knowledge of Timberline, Textura and Viewpoint preferred.
- Experience with delivery methods such as General Contracting, CMAR and Design/Build.
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.